Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our Pets and Foster Pets <3


Hey all,

I wanted to share some pictures of our pets!! George and I got Abbi from a pet store about a month after we got to Colorado Springs. Needless to say, she's been a blessing and a sweetheart (even with the occasionally peeing and eating of nondog objects). She goes on hikes with us and even sleep right between us at nighttime (on her back haha). Our other pet is a kitten named Calli. I found her curled up infront of my door on a stormy day, so I took her in. George came home and fell in love and we never took her to the humane society :) I was so happy!!!! Abbi



Calli



We also have two "nieces" of ours. They're my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's babies. Bryan went to Afghanistan and his wife Corina went back to California to go to school while Bryan is away. They come back to Colorado in May or June of next year :) So, we're taking care of Delilah and Lolita (also known as Lola).


Delilah


Lola

So, that's it :) All I can say is they all eat A LOT of food haha :) Have a great day everyone!!

The end...

1 comment: