Friday, August 21, 2009

Missing Family <3



Hey all,

Family. The most important thing to me. I miss them with all my heart :( All of my family is in Hawaii, Washington, and California and here I am in Colorado Springs...without them. It's weird how many times in the day that they pop into your mind. A song reminds me of them, a picture, a memory, a joke, or just looking at my face (I have some features of my mommy). You think that you can be big and strong without them...WHILE you're with them, but when you leave homesickness creeps in and plagues you...
So, yes, with all my heart, I miss them. Hope to see you all soon! Love you :)





1 comment:

  1. aw, sabrina. i miss you too. it's not fun being lonely, huh. i pray that you find a job soon...something to keep you busy and distract you. i'm so excited to move back home.

    ReplyDelete